Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sexy Hot Spanish Women - Esther Canadas

Spanish Women Photos - Esther Canadas

Sexy Hot Spanish Women - Esther Canadas


Esther Canadas is a different kind of women for this blog. Typically, I like to choose Spanish women that, although sexy and beautiful, also give me a feeling that they have a really good heart. Esther is not one of those girls. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that she’s a royal bitch. I actually don’t know if she is or not. What I look for is when I’m looking for the picture to showcase, does the girl smile in a good number of the pictures. A lot of these pictures are candid shots so they show the true girl at times.

But I digress.

Personality aside, the girl is gorgeous. She actually wanted to become a criminologist, but she mother persuaded her to try out modeling. The world is definitely a better place for it. After spending some time in South Africa, she signed with a modeling agency in Madrid. She did do some work with a few magazines: Vogue Espana, Mademoiselle, and Marie Claire Italy to name a few.

That’s enough with the background. Let’s talk a bit about this pic. The first thing you’ll notice is her lips. Esther has some of the fullest lips of any of the Spanish models I’ve seen. They are extremely sexy and it shows why she has been so successful in modeling. This photo shows her on her knees with her long blonde hair strategically covering her breasts. You can see that they’re not very big which is another strike against this girl, but once again it allows her to do well in her career. I like this picture because, in addition to showing how gorgeous this girl is, it is one of the few that shows a good amount of vulnerability.

So you may be wondering why I included Esther with so many strikes against her. Well I don’t include any girls that just aren’t extremely sexy. This girl is no exception. I mean, she is hot, hot, hot. I guess I’m just a bit picky is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs
Adult Blog Directory